Customer Support for the Zuma Happiness Team
We're looking for fun-loving and active folks who take health and wellness seriously, and would love to bring that passion to work to help take care of our Zuma Juice customers.
- Respond to customer-submitted email requests and live chats promptly and cheerfully
- Handle inbound customer and prospect phone calls
- Troubleshoot customer issues regarding product orders, product questions, updating accounts
- Stay current on product details
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Exceptional written communication skills with perfect grammar and spelling; fast typist
- Customer support experience desired (retail, hospitality, online support, etc)
- Ability to work well in an open, collaborative team environment
- Strong reading comprehension skills
- Comfort with technology and ability to learn new programs quickly
- Live chat experience is a huge plus
- Strong work ethic and self-discipline in a telecommuting setting
Support team members train in Scottsdale office, but telecommute from their homes once training is completed. Must have high-speed internet. Work laptop and phone system will be provided.
Monthly on-site meetings are required.